Liam Brady - Football Development Manager
KEY DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Ensure effective participation pathway and transition between programs and age groups.
- Support clubs with management, training, emergency support – including clarity on AFL rules and regulations.
- Manage the implementation of the Victorian strategy of NAB AFL Auskick and School Football Programs.
- Manage other development programs related to umpiring, coaching, volunteer support, fans, female football and multicultural and indigenous.
- To capitalise on growth opportunities.
- Assist with infrastructure planning.